Its been over 10 years since June 6, 2001, the last of my HS days at Providence Senior High School (also my 18th birthday). How times flies… As I sit with a beer to my side and quickly approaching 30 years old, its good to reminiscence on the past because that is what makes you the person you are today. I have seen a lot of things, both good and bad, grown as a man (or at least I hope so) and have lived with no regrets.
Here are some (of what i call) accomplishments
- May 2002 – Survived Freshman year of Engineering at NCSU with no arrest and nothing less than a B
- May 2002 – Became Resident Assitant at University Towers, that means free room and board
- June 2004 – Turned 21, don’t remember much of that night except this picture
- August 2004 – Bought a 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6
- May 2005 – Survived 4 years of NCSU Computer Science Program.
- July 2005 – Back in Charlotte to start my first day at Nortel
- Feb 2006 – Moved in with DLP, B.J. and JMo to what we call the CREEK! (A house of 4 guys, 1 pool table and a kegerator)
- Sometime in 2006 – Started Clubhead Solutions (a freelance web development company) with fellow Creek Members
- Feb 2008 – Close down of the Creek (gotta say two of the craziest years of my life)
- March 21, 2008 – Meet my wife to be…
- April 2008 – Bought a townhome
- Sometime in 2008 – Closed down shop with Clubhead Solutions
- October 2008 – added Rockwell Fisher Hurtt to our new family
- Most of 2009 – Surived the collapse of Nortel with a job, and made it over to Avaya
- November 2009 – Bought my first car (after much research, i decided on a 2009 Honda Pilot, gave Rockwell enough room on our trips to DC to see the in-laws)
- December 20, 2009 – Got Engaged to the love of my life, Kelley Nicole Fisher
- April 16, 2011 – Got Married
- April 2011 – Had the most amazing honeymoon as we traveled the Mediterranean with my wife
- Dec 2011 – My wife and I closed on our first house together
I gotta the last 10 years has been a blast, but i can’t wait for the years to come! What to look forward to in the coming years..
loving life with my wife.
that’s priority #1.